- New Mutants- the second generation of Xavier's students
- Cerebus the Aardvark- a foul-mouth anthropomorphic aardvark bounty hunter
- Madman- an undead "mystic" superhero of Snap City
- Tick- a super strong, but dumb, hero with a costume very loosely based on a tick
- Flaming Carrot- a nut jaw hero with a carrot mask (top on fire) and a utility belt with seemly nothing useful in it. (Note: Members of his supporting cast got their own movie)
- Wildguard- reality television superhero team
- Robby Reed (Dial H for Hero)- his Dial transform him into a superhero (a different one each time).
- normalman- the only person in Levram without a super power.
- Megaton Man- a superhero with generic super powers and self-detention, also dumb
- Ambush Bug- a mentally ill super hero, who can teleport via his "Ambush Bug Suit" (costume)
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
List of the 10 Comic Characters that Should Get Movie Time
I created this post of List of the 10 Comic Characters that Should Get Movie Time, because I felt these characters are uderused. Here my list from 1 t0 10:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment