Silhouette, Mothman, Dollar Bill, Nite-Owl I, Comedian, Captain Metropolis, Silk Spectre I and Hooded Justice
The Minutemen are the first vigilante team in the "Watchmen Universe". It all started when a vigilante, Hooded Justice, stopped a gang of men (with guns) from robbing a couple, single handily. This same man stopped a supermarket-stickup. He was describe by the newspaper as "a tall man, built like a wrestler, who wore a black hood and cape and noose around his neck". After him, several other vigilantes started to appeared. One of them, Captain Metropolis, had the idea of forming a team. This team became the "Minutemen". Members were
- Hooded Justice- Mentioned above, he is the most mysterious and first vigilante ever. He is seemly German (hence approval of the Nazis). His real name has never been revealed.
- Nite-Owl I- Hollis Mason was a cop inspired by Hooded Justice and Action Comic's Superman to become a vigilante. However, he couldn't think of a name. One day, a fellow cop (who was tired of him saying no to going out for drinks) called him "Nite-Owl". Liking the name, Hollis donned a tunic made out of chain mail / leather and a owl-like mask.
- Silhouette-She was a lesbian.
- Mothman- He was able to fly via his artificial wings, making him the only member with a power. He used to live in Connecticut.
- The Comedian-Joining the team as a boy, he was the most psychotic member.
- Silk Spectre I- Sally Jupiter became Silk Spectre to become famous, even had an agent Laurence Schexnayder. She attempted to have a relationship with Hooded Justice, but he wasn't interested.
- Dollar Bill- He was former star-football player that became a bank-sponsored superhero. His costume was designed for public appeal by the bank, not him.
- Captain Metropolis-He is a former member of the military, rank unknown. He tried (and failed) to form a second generation of heroes (the Watchmen).
Post a Comment