If Thor smashed a giant robot into a sky-scaper, the Hulk smashed a store or Wolverine destroyed the President's house, who do they call? The Damage Control! Not Ghost Busters. Ann-Marie Hoag formed and was the director of this organization to fix property damage caused by superhero and villain conflicts. The company's stock was originally owned by Tony Stark (Iron Man) and the crime lord Fisk, a.k.a Kingpin (a Daredevil and Spiderman foe), although Tony felt uneasy about Fisk. The team have been in the middle of a break at the Vault, where they confronted Dr. Doom and the Puinsher; and met the Silver Surfer and Galactus. They "fought" with the X-men and the New Warriors. Robin Chapel got Ann-Marie's job. Fisk and Tony gave up their stock (Fisk doubted Robin's skills and Tony didn't want to be associated with Kingpin). Carlton Co. took control over the organization and tried to make it more profitable, but nearly ruined it by making the employees mad. Thanks to Hoag, S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Hazard Intervention, Espionage Logistics Directorate) invested in the organization. But this turned out to be a plot by Kingpin, so he could get the org. back cheap. During the Civil War, heroes fought over if it was fair for the government to force the super-powered people to register themselves. Captain America lead a rebellion against these. However people like Spiderman and Iron Man were okay with it. This lead to a "civil war" (hence the name). The team played a small role in this. During this Hoga became the President of the org. The main employees though the history of the team are:
- Ann-Marie Hoag- The founder and now-owner of the organization. She is an old lady and good friends with then-dictator of S.H.I.E.L.D. Nick Fury.
- Hercules- Yes, the mythology Hercules! Although he only join the team for community service, he became a full employee, when Constrictor got most of his wealth, in lawsuit. He most works in the field of construction and demolition.
- Eugene 'Gene' Strausser- He was the team's technician, but got fired and became a super villain. He was later rehired by Hoga. To pay for his crimes, he had to work on the team on a work-release basis.
- Bart Rozum- He is Robin Chapel's personal assistant. He is friend with Robbie Baldwin (a hero able to make rubber-like spheres).
- Robin Chapel- She is traffic manger. At first she had a rivalry with John Porter (John had a position Robin tried out for). But they became friends and started dating in the team's 4Th series. She is very ambitious and capable. But she is friendly under her business-like exterior. Recently she was rehired as the CEO of Damage Control.
- John Porter- He is the account executive. He worked in "Superhero insurance", independently, but was offered a job by Anna-Marie. At first, he had a rivalry with Robin, now dating. He can find peaceful, useful solutions to the most complicated of problems.
- Albert Cleary- He is the team's comptroller. He is a genius at financing. He has the uncanny abilities to never wrinkle his suit; and to remain calm and cool headed even when giving bills to Doc Ock. He was once offered a job by Dr. Doom. He turned it down and surprisingly Doom respected that.