|An ad for the cartoon since I couldn't get a screenshot|
This series was the first television series adaption of Marvel Comics. It is remember for being the latter, the inept "animation" and catchy theme song.Contents
Each episode consisted of three seven-minutes long segments. Each episodes focused on a different hero, which were determined by the day:
- Captain America (Monday)- In World War II, Captain America battled the Red Skull. Meanwhile, his alter ego was a solider stationed in Europe.
- The Incredible Hulk (Tuesday)- When angered, excitied or exposed to gamma rays, Bruce Banner becomes the Hulk. He frequently fights the Leader, who has a mutated brain.
- The Invincible Iron Man (Wednesday)- Multi-millionaire Tony Stark uses his alter ego of Iron Man to battle saboteurs, spies and the megalomaniac Mandarin.
- The Mighty Thor (Thursday)- Thunder god Thor battles his evil brother Loki, who attempts to kill Thor, Doctor Donald Blake (Thor's human half) and the latter two's love interest Nurse Jane Foster.
- Prince Namor the Sub-Mariner (Firday)- Namor, prince of Atlantis, defends his kingdom from invaders.
Post a Comment