|Clockwise: Jasper (left), Executioner,|
Queen of Hearts, Tweedledope
- Executioner- He was a silent, dark and tall member. He decapitated people when the Queen told him to. He was defenestrated by Captain Britain, which seemly killed him.
- Jack of Hearts- Based on the Knave of Hearts, he had super durability and strength. He was smarter than his later counterpart.
- Tweedledope- Based on Tweedledee and Tweedledum, he poured tea and chuckled whenever Jaspers said something.
- Conjurors- Not based on any characters from the books, they were two identical men dressed like stage magicians. They used wands, which fire energy bolts.
- Coco- He is not based on any character. He was the smartest member of the team. He gave several other members orders. He had no powers.
- Dormouse- He was the pilot the gang's getaway vehicle the Teapot.
- Queen of Hearts- She shouted a lot.
|Clockwise: Tweedledope (far left),|
Executioner, Red Queen, Knave and
- Red Queen- Based more on the Queen of Hearts, she is insane and prone to shouting "Orv wiv 'is 'ead" ("Off with his head" with an accent).
- Knave- He is super strong and durable. However, he has a insecure personality and argues with Jester over the Gang's leadership.
- Tweedledope- Based on Tweedledee and Tweedledum, he is idiot savant. He loves training rats and is unskilled, but dangerous fighter.
- Executioner- He is a mute android. He wears a hood / robe and uses an axe. It blindly follows what the Red Queen tells him to do.
- Jester- Not based on any Lewis Carroll character, he is an agile fighter. He is the self-proclaimed leader.
- Feron- He is an Excalibur ex-member. As such, he is not based on Lewis Carrol characters.
Post a Comment